This tutorial is about how to hyperlink in Word 2019. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to create a hyperlink in Word 2019. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check out how to hyperlink in Word 2019
Microsoft Office doesn’t need to be introduced, and Office 2019 is the latest and greatest version of the suite for business users. It’s important to note that unlike the regular subscription fees required for Office 365, it’s up to you for a one-time payment. Although many users will now be switching to Office 365, Office 2019 is worth checking out if you need Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook on the same computer and can live without multiple cloud sharing services. Here’s what you get and how it works.
Microsoft recently released Office 2019, the latest version of its office suite for Windows and Mac, with some useful new features built almost seamlessly into the familiar interface. A distraction-free mode for Word, improved PivotTables for Excel and improved graphics, and support for Digital Pencil for PowerPoint are just a few of the many changes and improvements in venerable Office. While not a huge upgrade for the sequel, they can be a huge productivity booster for good users.
Office 365 users will point out that they have had many of these features for some time, but fans of on-premises software will respond that many of them have had the functionality of Office 365 since at least 2016 (as of 2016). the release of Office 2016). I haven’t seen a new bill when Office 365 users have to pay monthly.
- Select the text or graphic that you want to use as a hyperlink.
- Click on the Insert tab.
- Expand the Links group, if necessary.
- Click on the Link button.
- Press Ctrl + K.
- Select the type of object to which you want to link from the left part of the dialog box:
- Existing file or web page: Creates a link that takes you to another document, a file created in another program such as an Excel spreadsheet or a web page.
- Put in this document: Go to a header or bookmark in the same document.
- Create a new document: Create a new Word document, and then insert a hyperlink to the new document.
- E-mail address: Creates a clickable email address that will create a new email message when clicked.
- Specify where the link should lead.
- Depending on what you’re connecting to, you’ll have different options here.
- Specify an external file or web page, document header or bookmark, new file name, or email address.
- Click on OK.
- The selected text becomes a hyperlink that will go to the specified location (or create a new email or document) when you hold down the Ctrl key and click it.
Final words: How to hyperlink in Word 2019
hope you will understand this item How to create a hyperlink in Word 2019, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.