This tutorial covers how to add hyperlinks in Google Slides on PC and phone. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to add hyperlinks in Google Slides on PC and phone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check out how to add hyperlinks in Google Slides on PC and phone
Having a at-a-glance URL in a PowerPoint presentation is not that appealing and it can destroy a nice, well-organized job. Here, let’s learn how to insert hyperlinks to other documents, websites, media resources, or even other slides in the presentation. Any resources included in the presentation, such as text or images, can also be used as a link.
How to hyperlink in Google Docs using a computer
- Open a document in Google Docs with a web browser.
- Select the text you want to hyperlink.
- Click the Insert Link button on the toolbar (which looks like a link in a string) or right-click the selected text and click “Link” from the drop-down menu.
- In the Link pop-up dialog box, type or paste the URL to which you want to link. The URL must be a valid web address, but it does not need to include the “http: //” part; for example, you can enter text. However, as a general rule, it’s a good idea to copy and paste the URL from a web browser’s address bar, so that you know the link is error-free.
- Click âApplyâ to finish.
You can also open the text box to the link shown above by highlighting the text and pressing Command + K on a Mac computer or ctrl + K on a PC, then inserting your link in the same way.
If you need to change the URL later, you can click the link and choose an option from the context menu. You can copy the URL, edit it, or delete it entirely.
How to hyperlink in Google Docs using the mobile app
- Open a document in the Google Docs app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Select the text you want to hyperlink. A toolbar should automatically appear below the selected text.
- Press “Insert link”.
- On the Insert Link page, type or paste the URL you want to link to.
- When you’re done, tap the check mark at the top right of the screen.
Final words: How to add hyperlinks in Google Slides on PC and phone
hope you will understand this item How to add hyperlinks in Google Slides on PC and phone, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.